Become a Corporate Member!Your Corporate Membership at Brooklyn Children’s Museum supports hands-on learning adventures in science, the arts, and world cultures; free after-school program; and a broad range of programming including music and theater performances, science workshops, and collections-based programs.
When your company becomes a Corporate Member, you make a statement about your support of the community, provide much-needed support for the Museum, and receive the following benefits for your company and your employees.
Thank you to all of our Corporate Members!
BENEFITS FOR YOUR COMPANY
All Corporate Membership levels offer your company the following benefits:
- Free admission for employees and their guest (s), (number of complimentary admissions dependent on donor level);
- Acknowledgment of your gift in Museum publications, and your logo on our website with a direct link to your corporate website;
- Invitations to Museum events;
- Special discounts and upgrades on Family Memberships, which come with additional benefits;
- Concierge- direct corporate hotline.
This level is typically reserved for local business to the Museum, and provides the following benefits:
- 15 reusable admission passes (good for an employee and one guest) distributed to company’s human resource department;
- 5% discount on Family Memberships.
Donor Level ($5,000)
- Free admission for all employees plus one guest;
- 10% discount on Family Memberships;
- Total of 10 invitations to special Museum exhibit previews and donor recognition events;
- 10% discount on space rentals;
- Complimentary admission passes for your clients, upon request;
- 10% discount at the Museum’s KidShop gift shop.
Patron Level ($10,000)
All of the above, plus:
- Free admission for employees and their families (spouse/partner and all children in the same household);
- Opportunity to purchase a Globetrotter family membership for $100, a savings of $35 off the regular cost, giving reciprocal member benefits/access to all Children’s Museums and Science and Technology Museum’s nationwide;
- A total of 15 invitations to each Museum exhibit opening preview and donor-recognition events;
- 20% discount on space rentals;
- Special team building/volunteerism opportunities for your employees.
Benefactor Level ($20,000)
All of the previously mentioned, plus:
- A total of 20 invitations to Museum exhibit previews and special donor recognition events;
- Article in Museum e-newsletter highlighting your company;
- Private guided tours of Brooklyn Children’s Museum;
- Behind-the-scenes tour of our Collections store room for up to 10 VIP’s (advance notice required);
- Specialized use of Museum facilities for company events.
If you have any questions, would like a Corporate Membership brochure mailed to you, or would like to arrange a site visit, please contact our Development Department at
or (718) 735-4400 x326.